JUMPER JDP-500E ΟΞΥΜΕΤΡΟ - ΛΕΥΚΟ
JUMPER JDP-500E ΟΞΥΜΕΤΡΟ - ΛΕΥΚΟHigh-quality, portable pulse oximeter by Jumper Medical for reading PR (heart rate) and SP02 (blood oxygen saturation) measurements.
It has a non-invasive finger sensor. Blood oxygen saturation is measured by directing infrared light through the blood vessels in the finger. Recommended for monitoring your health in everyday activities such as physical exertion or mental work.
Thanks to the use of digital technology, the finger pulse oximeter is able to non-invasively measure the content of oxygen saturation (SpO2) in arterial blood using the optical transmission method. The JPD-500E pulse oximeter measures the level of blood oxygen saturation and heart rate based on the data from the finger artery.
The device is used in both home and hospital conditions (operating rooms, treatment rooms in internal medicine clinics, anesthesiology, paediatrics, intensive therapy), as well as in oxygen bars, health centers or sports and fitness centers.
- People who are sick, with weaker immunity
- People with cardiovascular problems
- Athletes, people practicing sports
- People with diabetes
- People with breathing disorders
- Pregnant women
- According to the recommendations, the transcutaneous SpO2 measurement should also be performed in patients hospitalized due to COVID-19
- 100% Original
- Packed in the original packaging
- Display: LED
- SpO2 display range: 70% - 100%
- Operating mode: spot control
- PR measurement range: 25bpm - 250bpm
- IP22 waterproof
- Power supply: 2 x AAA 1.5V (not included)
- Energy consumption:
- The normal value of saturation in healthy people is 93-99%
- Normal heart rate range is 60-90 beats / minute
1 x Pulse Oximeter Jumper
1 x Lanyard